[Pacemaker] crm_verify reports bogus "requires fencing but fencing is disabled" notices

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Jul 3 22:23:05 EDT 2014

Seems to be fixed in the latest 1.1.12 beta:

# tools/crm_verify -x ~/Downloads/cibadmin-Ql.txt -VVV
  notice: update_validation: 	pacemaker-1.2-style configuration is also valid for pacemaker-1.3
  notice: update_validation: 	Upgrading pacemaker-1.3-style configuration to pacemaker-2.0 with upgrade-1.3.xsl
  notice: update_validation: 	Transformed the configuration from pacemaker-1.2 to pacemaker-2.0
  notice: unpack_config: 	On loss of CCM Quorum: Ignore