[Pacemaker] rc=5 with DRBD

Sékine Coulibaly scoulibaly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:20:58 EDT 2014

Bart,

I've no experience with the DRBD RA but I guess I can give you a few hints.
>From my experience on other RA, NOT_INSTALLED error doesn't necessary mean
that some tools are not installed. It might mean that a requirement of DRBD
is not properly setup (can be an external tool, but could be a
configuration item as well).

To make sure, you should give a look at the DRBD OCF RA source code and
grep for OCF_ERR_INSTALLED. I'm looking at my Ubuntu box the DRBD RA, and
found out that the drbd_init() function will need a drbd.conf file. Not
being available or not at the expected place will most likely trigger a
OCF_ERR_INSTALLED.

Sekine