[Pacemaker] Up-To-Date How To (Not Jaking "Clusters on Virtualized Platforms")

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:01:09 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

For the sake of not hijacking a previous post. I am reaching out to the
community
for an up-to-date Pacemaker, OpenAIS, DRBD, GFS2/OCFS tutorial. We went
down this avenue before and got everything working however, at the time
controldlm and o2cb related "stuff" was partially taken care of by cman.
Everything worked fine but we let the project stale out while the cman
related
implementation was phased out and deprecated out of an Active/Active.

The end result is 2 Boxes running an Active/Active for live migration of Xen
virtual machines. Tutorials and resources on how to do this with strictly
Pacemaker/OpenAIS, OCFS2/GFS would be appreciated. We run our production
servers using Gentoo...

Kind Regards,

Nick.