[Pacemaker] iSCSITarget and iSCSILogicalUnit for CentOS 6.5?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:41:54 EDT 2014

Hello,
using pacemaker on CentOS 6.5 I would like to test the agents in subject
but I don't find them in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/ as expected
I have resource-agents-3.9.2-40.el6_5.7.x86_64 and I have enabled standard
CentOS repos and epel ones.

# yum whatprovides /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/iSCSITarget
and
# yum whatprovides "*/iSCSITarget"

give no result
I see them referred in several technical whitepapers and read them as still
referred throughout the effort of merging Linux-HA Resource Agents and the
RHCS Resource Agents here:
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/Resource_Agents

I can download them from here:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/tree/master/heartbeat

but I would like to know before if there is any particular reason they are
not bundled (perhaps overlap with Red Hat Storage appliance??) and
eventually which version/repo of them fits better on CentOS 6.5 using
pacemaker.

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca