[Pacemaker] crm resourse (lsb:apache2) not starting

W Forum W wforumw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:15:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a two node cluster with a DRBD, heartbeat and pacemaker (on
Debian Wheezy)
The cluster is working fine. 2 DRBD resources, Shared IP, 2 File systems
and a postgresql database start, stop, migrate, ... correctly.

Now the problem is with the lsb:apache2 resource agent.
When I try to start is (crm resource start p_ps_apache) immediately I
got an error like

/p_ps_apache_monitor_60000 (node=wegc203136, call=653, rc=7,
status=complete): not running/

When I start Apache from the console (service apache2 start), it works fine

I have checked if the Init Script LSB is compatible  (see
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/LSB_Resource_Agents).
All sequences tested are ok

How can I found out why crm is not starting Apache?

Many thanks