[Pacemaker] Stop vs orphan stop using notify

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Jan 30 04:55:45 EST 2014

On 2014-01-29T21:42:52, Yogesh Patil <yogeshpatil111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am creating a clone of a group. Although clone-max is 2, it creates
> resources on all nodes in the cluster and then convert all but 2 to orphan
> stop state(crm_mon output). I want to ommit such state but all I get is
> stopped resource.

This seems to indicate that the resources within the clone are found
active on more nodes than they should be, before the cluster has started
them. (The cluster probes for running resources before taking any
actions, to avoid violating the concurrency limits.)

Ensure that the resources are really not active before the cluster
starts them; or at least not exceeding the clone-max limit.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA