[Pacemaker] error with pcs resource group command

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 12:36:47 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

pcs does not have a one to one mapping to crmsh commands. The 'pcs resource group add' command does not accept metadata.

use pcs resource meta <group id> target-role=Started

or

'pcs resource enable <group id>' will do the same thing.

The pcs tool tells you what arguments the different commands take. You can view this for yourself. Use 'pcs resource help' to see resource options.  You can look at the man page as well 'man pcs' and it has a detailed list.

-- Vossel