[Pacemaker] Time to get ready for 1.1.11

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jan 23 23:25:43 EST 2014

On 23/01/14 11:08 PM, David Vossel wrote:
> You may have noticed the release did not happen. I'm investigating a bug in the service api involving systemd scripts.  I'm postponing the release until I understand what is going on.
>
> -- Vossel

I just tried to compile pacemaker on rhel 7 and it failed to find some
dependencies:

[root at rhel7-builder pacemaker]# make rpm-dep
Error: No Package found for asciidoc
Error: No Package found for corosynclib-devel
Error: No Package found for help2man
Error: No Package found for libqb-devel > 0.11.0
Error: No Package found for libtool-ltdl-devel
Error: No Package found for publican
make: *** [rpm-dep] Error 1

Have you tried building on RHEL 7? I know I could probably go out and
start finding these RPMs from F19/F20, but I'm curious if there is a
"right way" to do it.

Cheers!

--
Digimer