[Pacemaker] command to dump cluster configuration in "pcs" format?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Jan 16 17:15:25 EST 2014

On 17 Jan 2014, at 9:05 am, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com> wrote:

> On 2014-01-17T07:40:34, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
>
>>> Well, unless RHT states that installing crmsh on top of their
>>> distribution invalidates support for the pacemaker back-end, you could
>>> just ship crmsh as part of your product on that platform.
>> Thats not how RHT operates I'm afraid.  If something isn't at least planned to be supported, they don't ship it.
>
> Right, and I very much understand that.
>
> The question was if installing crmsh on top of RHEL/RHCS (as he's doing
> now) would invalidate support for the rest of the system. And I can't
> answer that.

If some behaviour specific to crmsh (or the mixing of the two) was triggering a bug, that /may/ result in the fix being given lower priority for inclusion.
I can also imagine support wanting to ensure issues are reproducible with pcs prior to accepting them.

But I'd not think using crmsh would completely invalidate support.