[Pacemaker] command to dump cluster configuration in "pcs" format?

Bob Haxo bhaxo at sgi.com
Wed Jan 15 19:49:40 EST 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-15 at 17:55 -0600, Chris Feist wrote:

> Currently there is not.  We may at some point look into this, but it isn't on my
> short term list of things to do.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Oh, well, bummer ... but at least I hadn't missed the command in the
docs or in the installed code.

I'll probably use "crm configure show" to capture the "pcs" created
configuration for installations ... and save the "pcs" for when I
correspond with RedHat.

Dumping and loading the xml really is not an option.

Regards,
Bob Haxo