[Pacemaker] constraint colocation or resource group

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:54:49 EST 2014

Thanx for the syntax, however it does not seem to work.
When I try it, it immediately return the help syntax menu, as if the
command not suported.

[root at fwcorp-01 (NEW FW HOST) ~]$pcs constraint colocation set vip_v253_178
vip_v253_179 vip_v253

Usage: pcs constraint [constraints]...
Manage resource constraints

Commands:
[...cut...]

The only possible syntax look to be:
pcs constraint colocation [show [all]]
pcs constraint colocation add <source resource> <target resource> [score]
[options]
pcs constraint colocation rm <source resource> <target resource>

I found the following link that refer to the constraint colocation set (
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-resource-sets-collocation.html)
however there's no reference to the pcs command

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )