[Pacemaker] constraint colocation or resource group

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:22:01 EST 2014

Thanx for quick reply,
That make sense to use the colocation. So I guess that I should define a
"master" resource and tell each other resource that they should colocated
on the same node at the "master" resource.

pcs constraint colocation add resourceA master_resource INFINITY
pcs constraint colocation add resourceB master_resource INFINITY
pcs constraint colocation add resourceC master_resource INFINITY
pcs constraint colocation add resourceD master_resource INFINITY
pcs constraint colocation add resourceE master_resource INFINITY

  -Luc

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )