[Pacemaker] Kamailio managed by Pacemaker

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:35:55 EST 2014

Greetings all,

I am curious to know if any of you have ever set up a cluster in which
Pacemaker was managing Kamailio? I'd be very interested to discuss it
with you.

I'm currently working on a project that involves 2 nodes, with MySQL
databases synchronized via DRBD, and a virtual ip...pretty standard
stuff... Now, the problem is, I also need to manage Kamailio as well. Of
course, I tried the LSB resource and the upstart resource, and have not
gotten anywhere.

I'd be happy to post configuration details and log snippets if someone
would like.