[Pacemaker] not able to configure operations(op) using pcs command

Parveen Jain parveenjain at live.com
Thu Jan 23 08:05:33 EST 2014

Hi All,  I am new to pacemaker and trying to port some of the CRM commands to PCS(for RHEL6.4). Getting following issue:
original command:
primitive app-prim
ocf:appprim:appmm-ra \

        params appmm_health_check_port="55000" appmm_instance_name="INSTANCE_NAME" \

        op start
interval="0" timeout="60s" \

        op stop
interval="0" timeout="60s" \

        op monitor
interval="1s" timeout="5s"
to following PCs command:
pcs resource create app-prim_ocf:appprim:appmmra apigw_health_check_port=55000 appmm_instance_name=appgw op stop
interval=0 timeout=60s op monitor interval=1s timeout=5s op start interval=0 timeout=60s
but somehow this converted command is not working.
The main issue is use of "op" parameter with pcs command.only the first command i.e. "op stop interval=0 timeout=60s" is effective. rest of the operations(op) are not effective at all.
whenever I do "pcs resource show app-prim" , following is output:
Resource: app-prim   appmm_health_check_port: 65000   appmm_instance_name: appgw  op monitor interval=0s timeout=60s
Can anyone please help ?
my version of pcs is - Version: 1.1.8-7.el6-394e906
on RHEL 6.4

Thanks in advance for any help.
-Parveen