[Pacemaker] restore old configuration

Axel ar at xlrs.de
Mon Jan 20 04:05:25 EST 2014

Hi all,

this is my first post, i hope i meet all required informations and
netiquette on this list.

I need help to backup and restore resource configuration i made with
corosync / pacemaker an an ubuntu server (precise)

I configured a web service and a few vhost ip.
For some reasons i had a system crash and ran into a split brain
situation.
i was able to get up the resources manually and disabled corosync.

in the meantime i made a fresh installation of the backup node and now i
want to switch to the backup node (managed by corosync)

how can i export the configuration from the active node without running
corosync?
is there a readable xml - file somewhere in /var/lib/ or /var/cache ?

regards, Axel

--
Never argue with an idiot; people watching may not tell the difference