[Pacemaker] CoroSync's UDPu transport for public IP addresses?

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Tue Dec 30 10:04:49 EST 2014

Dmitry Koterov <dmitry.koterov at gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, seems I've found the solution! At least two mistakes was in my
> corosync.conf (BTW logs did not say about any errors, so my conclusion is
> based on my experiments only).
>
> 1. nodelist.node MUST contain only IP addresses. No hostnames! They simply
> do not work, "crm status" shows no nodes. And no warnings are in logs
> regarding this.

You can add name like this:

    nodelist {
      node {
        ring0_addr: <public-ip-address-of-the-first-machine>
        name: node1
      }
      node {
        ring0_addr: <public-ip-address-of-the-second-machine>
        name: node2
      }
    }

I used it on Ubuntu Trusty with udpu.

Regards.

--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF