[Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 08:36:08 EST 2014

Hello,

it occured to me that if you want to use the opportunity and double
as as tourist while being in Brno, it's about the right time to
consider reservations/ticket purchases this early.
At least in some cases it is a must, e.g., Villa Tugendhat:

http://rezervace.spilberk.cz/langchange.aspx?mrsname=&languageId=2&returnUrl=%2Flist

--
Jan