[Pacemaker] Error: cluster is not currently running on this node

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Aug 14 07:40:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed today that I am having some problem with cluster. I noticed
the master server is offilne but still virutal ip is assigned to it and
all services are running properly (for production).

If I do this I am getting this notifications:

[root at sip2 cluster]# pcs status
Error: cluster is not currently running on this node
[root at sip2 cluster]# /etc/init.d/corosync status
corosync dead but pid file exists
[root at sip2 cluster]# pcs status
Error: cluster is not currently running on this node
[root at sip2 cluster]#
[root at sip2 cluster]#
[root at sip2 cluster]# tailf fenced.log
Aug 14 13:34:25 fenced cman_get_cluster error -1 112

The main thing is what to do now? Do "pcs start" and hope for the best
or what?

I have pasted log in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/SUp2GcmN

tnx!

miha