[Pacemaker] monitor on disabled nodes

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Sep 18 12:17:26 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-18T11:13:46, Radoslaw Garbacz <radoslaw.garbacz at xtremedatainc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question regarding the "monitor" operation on disabled nodes.
>
> I noticed that this operation is called even, when an agent is disabled for
> a node. Is it an indented behavior or is there something wrong with my
> configuration?

Can you define "agent is disabled for a node"? I don't know how to do
that in pacemaker, so I have no idea what you mean.

> Another question is, if it is intended, whether there is any way to
> distinguish such a call from a normal health check of a running agent (like
> "ocf_is_probe" for "validate-all" operation)?

So you're not asking about the probe, but some other time? Do you mean
the role="Stopped" one? I'm missing a few details; what is happening,
what is your configuration?

Regards,
    Lars

--