[Pacemaker] CMAN nodes online

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 06:22:00 EDT 2013

While verifying I got this error, crm_verify -L -V
 error: unpack_resources:     Resource start-up disabled since no STONITH
resources have been defined
   error: unpack_resources:     Either configure some or disable STONITH
with the stonith-enabled option
   error: unpack_resources:     NOTE: Clusters with shared data need
STONITH to ensure data integrity

Looks like stonith has to be configured. Also to do that I don't have CRM
application.

I think I have to install from here "wget -P /etc/yum.repos.d/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering/CentOS_CentOS-6/network:ha-clustering.repo"
and then #yum install crmsh.x86_64

But it didn't worked for me. I stuck in here with this stonith.