[Pacemaker] (LRMD|PCMK)_MAX_CHILDREN?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Tue Sep 17 03:53:36 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-16T18:19:55, "Gao,Yan" <ygao at suse.com> wrote:

> > 1. Global property: operations-limit, operations-limit-migrate (alias
> > 				      for migration-threshold)
> How about to keep it "migration-limit", and name the new property
> "actions-limit" -- Other global properties use the term "action". And
> since "migration" is known as one type of the "actions".

"actions-limit" is a good name. (One of the three hard problems in
computer science! ;-)

(If we need it more fine grained at any point in the future, we can
always add class/provider/type/op elements to it.)

> > Should we default the global value to the numbers from the current DC if
> > unset?
> Probably it's the only feasible way for now.

Should be good enough too, thanks.

Let's get that fixed - that should finally get our 1.1.11 release back
to where 1.1.7 was ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--