[Pacemaker] [Linux-HA] Probably a regression of the linbit drbd agent between pacemaker 1.1.8 and 1.1.10

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Mon Sep 16 04:42:35 EDT 2013

Hi Lars, hi all,

we took the time and tested drbd 8.4.4-rc in our problematic scenario.

We were able to reproduce the promote error regularly with drbd 8.4.3.
After installing 8.4.4-rc we were not able to get this error any more.

So, concerning the changes made to get around the known race condition,
8.4.4-rc seems to work. We didn't look at other aspects of the new
version. If there is something we should test with your knowledge
let us know.

Best regards
Andreas