[Pacemaker] asymmetric clusters, remote nodes, and monitor operations

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 19:07:14 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

This isn't related to your question, but thought it was worth pointing out.  I made a whole lot of changes recently to pacemaker remote, commit a4eb44f has some of them, but it might be worth updating d9bb7632492b1f91a300fb43e9ad8a262a8f2928

I created some automated tests that caught several things.  Most notably, without updating you will run into problems if you delete a remote-node container from the cib without stopping it first.

-- Vossel