[Pacemaker] PgSQL Replicated Cluster Howto

Patrick Lists pacemaker-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 9 06:08:05 EDT 2013

On 09/09/2013 02:41 AM, Takatoshi MATSUO wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I wrote  "PgSQL Replicated Cluster"  Howto.
>
>     http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/PgSQL_Replicated_Cluster
>
> It explains how to install a 2-node multistate(master/slave) cluster
> on Fedora 19
> using PostgreSQL synchronous streaming replication.
>
> Probably it has typos, mistakes and bad english because of first release.
> Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your Howto. Turning off SELinux is not recommended.
Is there a reason why you disabled SELinux (and the firewall)? If there
are any problems with SELinux then all it takes is filing a bug at
http://bugzilla.redhat.com and it will be fixed. If that is indeed the
case, can you please add the reason why SELinux needs to be disabled and
possibly a link to the bug in bugzilla?

Regards,
Patrick