[Pacemaker] Corosync quorum not updating on split node

Mark Round Mark.Round at nccgroup.com
Thu Sep 5 10:33:40 EDT 2013

Just a quick follow up - I had this answered on the Corosync mailing list (which I guess should have been the place for this anyway). As I was blocking all traffic with iptables, it was also blocking lo, which caused all sorts of things to break. As soon as I only blocked on eth0, things started working as expected.