[Pacemaker] IPaddr2 started but "not working"

Beo Banks beo.banks at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 28 05:12:52 EDT 2013

hi,

i am not sure but i am using the nic parameter,too.
it should be used the nic from the routing table but maybe that´s the
problem.

primitive cluster_ip_wlan ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params ip="172.16.15.254" cidr_netmask="32" nic="<whatever>" \
         op monitor interval="10s" \
         op timeout="20s" \
        meta target-role="Started"

regards,