[Pacemaker] Stoping clone on one node

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Oct 17 09:38:13 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-17T11:36:51, Andreas Mock <andreas.mock at web.de> wrote:

> The only thing which comes to my mind is
> creating a -inf location contraint temporarily.

Yes, exactly that.

I *think* you might try (in the XML, I'm pretty sure neither crmsh nor
pcs can express that) to set the meta_attribute target-role in a
node-specific way. The XML can describe that, and I'd be curious to know
if it worked, or what funny and entertaining crash you get from the PE
;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--