[Pacemaker] Offline Cluster edit

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Tue Oct 15 04:42:50 EDT 2013

Le 15/10/2013 09:39, Robert Lindgren a écrit :
> I have a cluster that is offline, and I can't start it to do edits
> (since IPs and so will conflict with old cluster). What is the preferred
> way of doing the edits (change IPs) so that I can start the cluster?

Can't you start only one of the node unplugged from the network with the
wrong configuration, edit and update the configuration with pcs/crmsh,
replug the network when it's all okay, then have other nodes rejoin the
cluster (with old conf), they automagically update to new conf as they
see they are deprecated, and there are no conflicts in the entire process.

--
Cheers,
Florian Crouzat