[Pacemaker] Colocation constraint to External Managed Resource

Robert Heinzmann (pacemaker) pacemaker at elconas.de
Fri Oct 11 20:36:23 EDT 2013

Am 12.10.2013 01:53, schrieb Lars Ellenberg:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 06:20:54PM +0200, Robert H. wrote:
>> primitive mysql-percona lsb:mysql \
>>         op start enabled="false" interval="0" \
>>         op stop enabled="false" interval="0" \
>>         op monitor enabled="true" timeout="20s" interval="10s" \
> You probably also want to monitor even if pacemaker thinks this is
> supposed to be stopped.
>
> 	op monitor interval=11s timeout=20s role=Stopped
Thanks for the role I will test this. Will this also solve point 2
below, updating the resource state, even in unmanaged state ?
> crm_mon reflects what is in the cib.  If no-one re-populates the cib
> with the current state of the world, what it shows will be stale.
Will "op monitor interval=11s timeout=20s role=Stopped " do this trick
for me ? Or is there any other parameter that I can set to force a probe
every now and then ?

Regards
Robert