[Pacemaker] stonith - using multiple fencing devices for one node to fence device with redundant power sources

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Fri Oct 4 04:18:56 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-03T23:50:15, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

> > digimer's hack works, but it makes my eyes bleed. ;-)
> meanie!

That's not because of what you diligently debugged and described,
though, but because it's necessary. In my opinion, 90%+ of all setups
that actually need to use more than one device per level will need your
document, and that is quite complex to force on users.

(Just imagine that for multiple nodes that share power switches!)

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA