[Pacemaker] stonith - using multiple fencing devices for one node to fence device with redundant power sources

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 12:22:27 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Not simultaneously (not sure if that is actually a requirement), but in serial this is possible.

Take a look at fencing levels.
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#_advanced_fencing_configurations

You'd want to set both of these devices at the same fencing level for whatever nodes they can fence. This will require stonith to use both devices before considering the node fenced.

Hope that helps,
-- Vossel