[Pacemaker] custom resource-agent

Peter Romfeld peter.romfeld.hk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:13:31 EDT 2013

In you VPC the change take effect after you got "true", you can check it
with describe-eip or in console :)
right now i just try to add the command with hardcoded variables to IPaddr2
start, just to get it running for now

i put my attempt to create a resource agent on github, maybe someone can
help me find why params are not working?
wget https://raw.github.com/peterromfeldhk/pacemaker/master/AWSFIP

sorry im just started with scripting with nagios_nrpe last project :)
i have 2 problems, 1s2 the OCF_RESKEY_ params dont work as i thought, if i
hardcode the variables the commands are working at least in testrun, the
second big issue i have is the monitoring