[Pacemaker] cluster-delay property

Karl Rößmann K.Roessmann at fkf.mpg.de
Thu Oct 24 05:07:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

we have a two node HA cluster using SuSE SlES 11 HA Extension SP3

For some reason there was heavy I/O load on both nodes yesterday.
and one of the nodes went down. (Which was a serious problem)

Maybe we have to change a timeout value ?
I crm_gui I see  'cluster-delay'. The default is 60s.
Is it a good idea to change it to 120s or more ?

we use:
pacemaker-1.1.9
corosync-1.4.5
drbd-8.4

We have a primary/primary drbd disk and a cLVM and a set of 14 Xen resources.

Karl Roessmann
--
Karl Rößmann				Tel. +49-711-689-1657
Max-Planck-Institut FKF       		Fax. +49-711-689-1632
70506 Stuttgart				email K.Roessmann at fkf.mpg.de