[Pacemaker] IPaddr2 between eth1 e bond1

Charles Mean charles.mean at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:04:13 EDT 2013

Hello guys,

I have a cluster with 2 nginx sharing one VIP:

primitive VIP_AD_SRV ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params ip="X.Y.Z.W"
cidr_netmask="30" nic="eth1" op monitor interval="1s"

The problem is that I have replaced on of those two server and the new one
can't connect over eth1 just over bond1, so, when I move the resource to
this new server it creates a virtual interface at eth1 and I never reach it.
Is there a way to solve this situation ?

Thank you