[Pacemaker] Inter-resource communication.

Dermot Tynan tynan at hp.com
Fri Oct 4 11:06:45 EDT 2013

On 27/09/13 06:18, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
> Did you consider using master/slave (ms) resource instead of clone? ms
> has all clone properties (including notifications), but some (usually
> 1) instances can be promoted to a Master state. imho that is what you
> need.

Thanks for the info. I tried using a master with multiple slaves in a
test lab, and while it looked promising, the problem is that the promote
to Master seems to happen after the notify-stop of the dead node, so the
new master doesn't have the authority (yet) to update the DB.  Is there
some tuning which I can do to get the promotion to happen before the
notify-stop?  Thanks.
                         - Der

--
Dermot Tynan