[Pacemaker] howto group resources without having an order

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Tue Nov 26 06:48:15 EST 2013

Am Dienstag, 26. November 2013, 06:40:04 schrieb Bauer, Stefan:
> Dear Developers & Users,
>
> i have 4 resources: p_eth0 p_conntrackd p_openvpn1 p_openvpn2
>
> Right now, I use group and colocation to let p_eth0 and p_conntrackd start
> in the right order (first eth0, then conntrackd). I want now to also
> include p_openvpn1 + 2 but not having them in any order. Means - running on
> the same cluster node but independent from each other.
>
> I want to be able to not depend on openvpn1 to start openvpn2 (that's the
> default behavior iirc without groups/orders).
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

What does the resource p_eth0 do exactly?

What does the conntractd resource exactly do? netfilter connection tracking.
Shouldn't this be master on one node and slave on the other node?

Colocate the openvpn resources with the resource that they really depend on,
i.e. the interface. No order collocation needs to be involved, but would be
nice.

Best: You tell us what you want to achieve and we tell you how.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--
[*] sys4 AG