[Pacemaker] ERROR: Wrong stack o2cb

jsmith jsmith at argotec.com
Wed Jun 26 07:53:37 EDT 2013

-------- Original message --------
From: Denis Witt <denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de>
Date: 06/26/2013  6:46 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: The Pacemaker cluster resource manager <pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org>
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] ERROR: Wrong stack o2cb

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 11:07:05 +0200
Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com> wrote:

> This indicates you have a 'wrong stack' on disk still. You need to run
> mkfs.ocfs2/tunefs.ocfs while the o2cb cluster resource is running, or
> to set it to "pcmk" manually.

Hi Lars,

at the moment I assume I have a user-Stack on
disk. /sys/fs/ocfs2/cluster_stack says pcmk. loaded_cluster_plugins
says user. active_cluster_plugins is empty.

> I'm not sure if anyone has tested pcmk+ocfs2 on Debian for a while.
> Perhaps it's a good thing to check the debian cluster list if any
> exists?

I'll have a look.

> I'd just delete /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf. Anything that requires it
> indicates that it's not working properly with pacemaker ;-)

The problem is that it won't start, so I can't write a new stack. Is
there a way to start it manually using the pcmk stack?

You could start ocfs2 in the cluster just disable/remove the filesystem resource for now. Once pacemaker has started ocfs2 I believe you can do what you need?

Jake

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org