[Pacemaker] ERROR: Wrong stack o2cb

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Jun 26 05:07:05 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-25T17:08:36, Denis Witt <denis.witt at concepts-and-training.de> wrote:

> My cluster.conf (I added this later to be able to run tunefs.ocfs
> --update-cluster-stack):

This indicates you have a 'wrong stack' on disk still. You need to run
mkfs.ocfs2/tunefs.ocfs while the o2cb cluster resource is running, or to
set it to "pcmk" manually.

I'm not sure if anyone has tested pcmk+ocfs2 on Debian for a while.
Perhaps it's a good thing to check the debian cluster list if any
exists?

I'd just delete /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf. Anything that requires it
indicates that it's not working properly with pacemaker ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA