[Pacemaker] crm ptest does not show graphics

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 20 09:47:07 EDT 2013

Hi Florian,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 02:53:07PM +0200, Florian Crouzat wrote:
> Le 20/06/2013 14:42, Michael Schwartzkopff a écrit :
> >Am Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 13:43:10 schrieb Florian Crouzat:
>
> >My original question was about crm.
>
> It was about an old tool that doesn't work in your environment.

The newer crmsh uses crm_simulate instead of ptest (which is
usually not installed anyway). But the command name remained the
same. Perhaps we should add an alias (simulate) so that people
don't get confused.

> I was just trying to guide you to the correct direction with a
> working an updated tool instead of fixing something prehistoric.
> Now if you are not happy with my answers, then good luck.

I guess that you missed that Michael was asking about the
Pacemaker version 1.1.7. I'm not sure, but I think that with that
version ptest was still distributed. Also, SUSE SLE11SP3 HA still
packages ptest.

Cheers,

Dejan