[Pacemaker] Where can I find descriptions of all Pacemaker 1.1.8 resource agents?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Sun Jun 16 14:59:08 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-16T13:30:03, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

> All resource and fence agents are supposed to print out their usage details
> (in an XML validation format) when you pass '<resource-agent> meta-data' or
> '<fence-agent> -o metadata'.
>
> It's not ideal, but it is useful.
>
> Perhaps I should start documenting these...

https://www.suse.com/documentation/sle_ha/singlehtml/book_sleha/book_sleha.html#app.agents.details

Auto-generated from the resource agents meta data. Probably not perfect,
but a way to start. Could probably be hosted on the resource-agents
website too - maybe adding a bit of POD or something in-line so that
they can provide examples etc ...

Regards,
    Lars

--