[Pacemaker] Reminder: Pacemaker-1.1.10-rc5 is out there

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Jun 23 21:17:34 EDT 2013

Either people have given up on testing, or rc5[1] is looking good for the final release.

So just a reminder, we're particularly looking for feedback in the following areas:

| plugin-based clusters, ACLs, the new –ban and –clear commands, and admin actions
| (such as  moving and stopping resources, calls to stonith_admin) which are hard
| to test in an automated manner.
|
| Also any light that can be shed on possible memory leaks would be much appreciated.

I would very much like to hear the observations (good or bad) of people that have taken it for a spin.

-- Andrew

[1] http://blog.clusterlabs.org/blog/2013/release-candidate-1-dot-1-10-rc5/