[Pacemaker] stonith resources external/ipmi, where should they run on?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Sep 21 20:47:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

it would be nice if stonith-resources that only shoot one node automatically set the anti-location constraint. But I fear you gotta do this by hand.

While an ipmi-stonith killing itself will work in that the machine dies, it can't report back to pacemaker and then afair pacemaker hangs and is in a very awkward state.

Have fun and excuse the top-post,

Arnold