[Pacemaker] CRM CLI guide gone?

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 11 09:43:48 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 02:17:56PM +0200, Andreas Ntaflos wrote:
> On 11/09/12 13:48, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> >> Is it perhaps <http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crmsh/>?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Ok, great to know, thanks!
>
> > I'm a bit low on html, sorry about that. But something will be
> > posted soon. At any rate, the crm(8) man page should be available.
>
> At least on Ubuntu 10.04 (using
> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ha-maintainers/+archive/ppa) and 12.04,
> using the regular repositories, there is no man page for crm:
>
> $ man 8 crm
> No manual entry for crm in section 8
> See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
> $ man crm
> No manual entry for crm
> See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
>
> This is probably a bug I should file with Ubuntu, or am I missing something?

Probably not a bug, just that the version you're using doesn't
include the man page. It was introduced after pacemaker v1.1.5.
For earlier versions, there should be crm_cli.txt somewhere (a
text file). It's not as readable as the man page, but also not
unfriendly either. I hope to be able to make the whole content
of the help file available from the help subsystem.

Thanks,

Dejan