[Pacemaker] CRM CLI guide gone?

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:11:29 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Nenad Opsenica <nenad at vtkom.com> wrote:

> On 09/10/2012 06:26 PM, Andreas Ntaflos wrote:
>>
>> On 10/09/12 00:15, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

>>> Yes. The shell has its own project and is hosting its own documentation.
>>
>> Is it perhaps <http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crmsh/>? There is
>> nothing there that resembles the original CRM CLI guide, except its raw
>> version in the Hg repository
>> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/crmsh/file/bb3dabeb8274/doc/crm.8.txt),
>> which
>> isn't exactly easy to read. There is also no project homepage to be
>> found (http://www.nongnu.org/crmsh/). Am I blind?
>>
>> Also, every relevant Google result still links me to
>> http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/crm_cli.html which remains a 404. I think
>> it would be useful to implement a redirect to the new location, if one
>> exists. And if one doesn't, maybe put up the original guide again until
>> one does.

There is still this:
http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/File:Crm_cli.pdf
I hope it will not be removed now.

>> Andreas
>

> Really, what is the status of CRM shell?
> Is it deprecated now?
> What is "official" way of configuring Peacemaker?

The crm shell is the "official" CLI way. If you are interested in GUIs,
there are several, but LCMC that has still the most features until the
elephants come up with something better, which they IMHO didn't.. :)

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc
rasto.levrinc at gmail.com