[Pacemaker] Reload implemention for RA

Jan Horníček jan.hornicek at cesnet.cz
Tue Sep 25 07:54:16 EDT 2012

Hello,
I'm trying to implement reload functionality to ocf:sgi:cxfs-client
script. The rewritten script is working if called from shell, it pass
ocf-tester. When I change the parameter of the primitive based on that
RA in the crm shell and commit the change I get restart (stop and then
start) actions. When I try ocf:heartbeat:Dummy based primitive and
change it's parameter I get reload action.
unique="0" set to both parameters in meta-data
pacemaker version 1.1.5

My questions are:

1) Is it possible to somehow debug the decision of the pengine for the
task? (Something like reload not possible because ...)

2) Is there any way how to force the reload of changed primitive's
parameters?

3) I'm not able to find more restrictions allowing reload to be
functional except setting parameter unique="0" in it's meta-data
definition of RA. Are there others?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Jan Hornicek