[Pacemaker] how to delete a virtualdomain when it is running?

Kashif Jawed Siddiqui kashifjs at huawei.com
Wed Sep 19 03:47:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

       I try to delete a resource XYZ of type ocf:heartbeat:dummy by using the below

      crm resource unmanage XYZ

      crm configure property stop-orphan-resources=false

      Then,
      crm configure delete XYZ

      But the delete fails. WHy ?  ?? ?? ?

Regards,
Kashif Jawed Siddiqui
This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!