[Pacemaker] question about stonith:external/libvirt

Matthew O'Connor matt at ecsorl.com
Mon May 21 14:14:49 EDT 2012

On 05/21/2012 05:43 AM, Florian Haas wrote:
> Does it have "fencing resource-and-stonith" in the DRBD configuration,
> and stonith_admin-fence-peer.sh as its fence-peer handler?
That was the problem.  Totally forgot to update my DRBD configuration.
For sake of testing, I used the "crm-fence-peer.sh" script - it seemed
to do the trick, although I strongly suspect this is the wrong script
for the job.  Do I need to write my own script to call stonith_admin?

Thanks!
-- Matthew