[Pacemaker] pacemaker strange behaviour

Spiros Ioannou sivann at inaccess.com
Tue May 15 04:45:19 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi, thanks for your time to review this.

> A node cannot fence itself. That's prohibited.
yes, that is normal The question is why it tried to fence itself (and
the other).

> Is this new, i.e. was this cluster working fine for a while
> earlier? I suppose that you did some testing before going live.

It's not new, but it seems to happen in this setup. A similar setup in
another datacenter doesn't seem to have this behaviour.

> Below some notes, but in general cannot offer much help.
> This seems to point to processes in the D state (waiting for
> device). Your storage hanging/temporarily gone?
yes, they are VMs running on iscsi targets

> Hmm, that's rather cryptic. Don't know what does it mean.
> Perhaps search the ML archives?
no much luck there..

> Thanks,
>
> Dejan