[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.7 build failed.

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon May 14 23:46:12 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Parshvi <parshvi.17 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:
>

>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Parshvi <parshvi.17 at ...> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I am upgrading the HA packages to the higher versions. The build failed of
>> > Pacemaker, with the following error:
>> >
>> > cc1: warnings being treated as errors
>> > lrm.c: In function delete_rsc_entry:
>> > lrm.c:917: warning: implicit declaration of function g_hash_table_iter_remove
>> > lrm.c:917: warning: nested extern declaration of g_hash_table_iter_remove
>> > gmake[1]: *** [lrm.o] Error 1
>> >

>> > The version of glib used: glib-2.32.2
>>
>> Too old apparently.
>>
> Thanks Andrew for your response.
> Should I take that the error is due to the (old) version of glib ?
> Also, could you suggest which version of glib is required by pacemaker 1.1.7 for
> the build to complete.

According to http://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-Hash-Tables.html#g-hash-table-iter-remove
, the function has existed since 2.16 - which is much older than what
you have.
I'm personally building with 2.30 which is also older.

Are you sure you are building against the newer version of glib and
not what comes from OEL?