[Pacemaker] new node causes spurious evil

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Mon May 14 10:44:36 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I think the cluster will attempt to verify a resource isn't running on any other nodes by running the monitor action.  The cluster expects to see "NOT RUNNING" returned by the monitor action, but since the resource agent isn't installed you see an error.  Once you install the resource agents on the node that isn't running any resources, the cluster can verify your resources are not running on the node.  Hope that makes sense.  Just install the resource agents everywhere and you should be good.

-- Vossel